Hours: 25 hours per week – afternoons (Monday-Friday 12:00 – 17:00)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, methodical Payroll Assistant to join our very busy and fast paced payroll department within our Shared Services function.
The successful candidate will need to possess strong communication skills, the ability to analyse salaries, identify concern and action them appropriately. The ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality is essential.
• Monthly Pension update on system
• Administration relating to the NHS pension.
• Completion of all necessary data tasks via the NHS Pensions Agency computerised system [Pensions Online Portal]
• Facilitate the maintenance and data integrity for all pensionable staff and to ensure that any information that has not interfaced correctly to POL via ESR is completed
• Collating data on time for Staff Expenses
• Collating monthly data from each Department and companies for Overtime/Sickness (payroll)
• Collating data from Rota report for Payroll – also to include sickness & accrued holiday pay
• Investigate and correct payroll discrepancies and errors accordingly
• Payroll email account – dealing with all emails accordingly
• Notify staff of payslips
• General Ad-Hoc administrative duties
• Any other task deemed necessary to support and assist the Finance team
Application deadline: 05/03/2021