Location: Fairford Leys Surgery, Kingsgate, Aylesbury, UK
Salary: £40,000 FTE
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.orgDescription:
BMW Primary Care Network
(Base location – Fairford Leys Surgery Aylesbury)
Salary – £40k pro rata depending on experience
30 hours per week-Contract length: 18 months with a view to extension
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic manager to join our developing Primary Care Network at BMW Aylesbury. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop and manage staff and services in a successful, growing healthcare organisation that is committed to seeking new, creative and better ways to deliver and develop our services.
This is an exciting opportunity for a manager to work alongside our Clinical Director, Practice Managers and our expanding multi-disciplinary team in order to improve health services to our patients.
The successful candidate will have operational responsibility for various functions of the Primary Care Network. They will be responsible for the delivery and monitoring of projects and services committed to or commissioned by the PCN. Patient care is at the heart of this PCN ; we are innovative and keen to utilise all the benefits available to PCNs to improve patient experience and care with collaborative working.
They will also provide oversight of the financial management, resourcing and regulatory compliance of the work of the PCN. The PCN Manager will develop strong relationships and engage with a wide range of stakeholders across the locality, to ensure collaborative approaches to service development and delivery. The role will provide strategic transformation support and operational leadership as well as the following responsibilities:
- Understanding of the PCN Network DES and develop/implement services to meet its requirements
- Develop and maintain a business plan for the PCN
- Manage any existing contracts and services
- Ensure the network manages within the agreed budget
- Ensure delivery of cost-effective services within agreed budgets.
- Ensure fair distribution of resources across the PCN practices
- Ensure best practice is followed in maintaining both professional and clinical standards.
- Work in close partnership with clinical leaders to deliver quality service, performance targets and KPIs
- Ensure effective governance in place to ensure quality, safety and manage risk
If you are looking for a challenge and a rewarding post, looking to make a difference in helping motivate, manage and support our network and patients we would love to hear from you.
33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holiday FTE
Download PDF Spec.