GPs can refer patients to the FedBucks ENT Community Service for:
- microsuction for otitis externa
- removal of foreign bodies in the ear,
- cauterising of Littles area;
- hearing assessment including glue ear (over 16 years);
- assessment of tinnitus; and
If you have seen your GP and been referred to the ENT Service please wait five working days from your GP appointment and phone:
01494 422843 between 10.00am – 12.00pm or 4pm – 6pm to make an appointment.
What the patients say:
‘First class service’
‘Well explained – thank you’
‘Fabulous -very professional’
‘Wonderful consultation that made sense’
This service is provided at the Millbarn Medical Centre in Beaconsfield.